Friday, August 7, 2009

Vacation Fun!

This summer our family went on vacation to Tybee Island Georgia. We went with my older sister Stacy and her family. Yes, that was a total of seven kids and a whole lot of fun. I will be posting more pics of everyone as I continue to get the hang of this blogging thing. As I write this my little sister Natalie has given me a crash course on how to do all of this as I take notes. Again wish me luck. Thank goodness Nat will be here at the lake all weekend, I think I am going to need her assistance!!!!
Dallas and Jackson taking a break while touring Fort Pulaski.
One of coopers favorite things to do was ride his bike. He tormented most people trying to enjoy their time in the sun and he had many warnings!

My little Ellie Grace. She knows how to pose for a picture. She had such a fun time.



No comments:

Post a Comment