Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Nice kitty, mean kitty

Tricksy is doing great. ... now. I wasn't aware at first that she was being stalked by Dottie to disappear forever . one evening we left them in the house alone together as Tricksy was improving and could finally walk again, but when we got home, she had taken two steps back. She wouldn't walk at all, and would fall over when she tried. We could not figure it out until the next morning when we saw Dottie pouncing on her. MEAN DOTTIE!!!!!!
This is Dottie. She has had a very hard time accepting Tricksy. I don't think that she ever will. She attacks her on a regular basis, and at night when our family is trying to sleep, you have never heard so much growling hissing and thumping. I don't know how many more sleepless nights our family can handle. My plan was never to have 2 indoor cats. Tricksy's injury has left me no choice, (especially now that she is worth one thousand dollars) and Dottie is declawed. So anyone reading this, who may want an indoor Dottie, just let me know. As you can see, she is beautiful, just not real loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment