Sunday, August 9, 2009

My three legged kitty

O.K. I have the "blogging Fever". I am sure that my sisters are making fun of me for blogging so much. I am just trying to get the hang of it, and so much has happened over the course of the summer. So I am just trying to catch all of you up. So as promised, the adventure of my three legged kitty. she actually started out with four legs. She was a stray, in much need of a loving home. The kids and I found her and brought her home to be an outdoor cat, since we already have an indoor cat. What harm is that, right? I've learned after being married for 13 years that it's much better to ask for forgiveness than permission. Luckily, Travis fell in love with her like we all did. She is everything that our indoor cat never was. This one purrs, cuddles, just loves us. And we loved her right back........Then it happened. On the 4th of July Travis and I were on our way down to my parents for lunch. Thankfully the kids were already there. As we pulled out and started down the road, our power steering went out of our car followed by the cries of a wounded cat. As we stopped our car, she was able to make it to the road. It was clear that her left leg was very damaged. So we met the vet at the clinic, and to make a long story short, we picked her up 4 days later as a three legged kitty. So now our Stray outdoor kitty, has turned into our thousand dollar indoor kitty. Yes, I said one thousand dollars. That was our vet bill. Lets just say that I am glad that my husband loves me alot. She has since made a full recovery! Never any dull moments at the Ezard house. (by the way, she got caught in the fan belt)
meet Cheetah, boots, snickers, or whatever you might want to call her. I guess when you have 4 kids, its hard for everyone to agree. But to Ellie, Dallas and I she is "tricksy Tripod" I felt like that was the most fitting.
Being new at this blogging thing, I had 2 more pics of her and I cant find them right now. So when I post this there is no telling if they will show up or where they will show up. I promise, I will get better. You will see more pics of her later.

No comments:

Post a Comment