Sunday, August 23, 2009

The decision to be baptized.

This morning at church, Dallas made the decision to go forward in front of the congregation, and share her love for the lord and her interest in being baptized. This was one of my and Travis's proudest moments as parents. She truly is just as pretty on the inside, as she is on the outside.Dallas loves Jesus and all of her family, especially her momma. Definitely a momma's girl!!! She is a pleaser, a deep thinker, very smart, with all A's in school, and pretty laid back. She's been that way since the day she was born. She is very athletic and loves basketball. I am so excited for her future and what God is going to do.This is my niece Sophie with Dallas in church this morning. She has also went forward, to share her love of the Lord, and her desire to be baptized. We are all so proud of her too. I am so glad these girls have each other as they go through school, and just their lives. God gave them a great gift when he gave them each other. They are really GOOD GIRLS! Here are my beautiful boys. Jackson and Coop are both saved, and Jackson is thinking about being baptized with the girls. I think Coop probably needs to be a little older. I would like for him to have a deeper understanding. I think the big glorious day is going to be on September 20th. So for all of you family reading this, Stacy and I want all of you to be a part of this. We will plan a big lunch after church.


Ellie Grace, just taking it all in. I am so glad that she has such strong role models in her life with Dallas and Sophie, and all the rest.




2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you Dallas!!:)
    Love Ya! God Bless!!!!!!!!!,
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! I'm very proud of the girls. I can't wait to be there.

    I'm also very impressed that you have added a few buttons on your own. (the cupcake and cross picture on the side).

    ReplyDelete