Sunday, August 23, 2009

Super 7 once again

As the kids and I were enjoying the day going around Big Island in the golf cart, we bumped in to the Shore Kids. They decided to go along with us. Bet ya didn't know that a golf cart could hold 8 people and 2 dogs, did ya? Then Anut Steph decided to take advantage of the super 7 in a photo shoot.Starting on the left, with Dallas, they are once again in birthing order. every other one is an Ezard. STINKIN' CUTE. I must say that I am kinda proud of myself.
We just borrowed our neighbors back yard for this one. And yes, they can all fit.


See, proof. They are all on minus me, but I can squeeeze.



and here comes Moby. Great example of what I was talking about on an earlier blog about Moby Shore. He will not be left behind.




No comments:

Post a Comment