Thursday, August 13, 2009

A day in the life........

Thanks to my parents who live down the road for buying this awesome golf cart. It offers hours of pure enjoyment to the Ezard children. However, there is many arguements between the two older ones on who is going to do the driving. Without me, they are only allowed in the yard. But when Travis or I are with them, we drive all over Big Island. By the way you may be wondering what is on Cooper D.'s head. That is just a pair of his underwear. Don't ask me why? He just does crazy things like that. It's just his fun personality.
O.K. Shores, this one is for you!! I know you probably think that I have gone "blog crazy" blogging on Moby. I think he is worthy. He's such a hoot. When you are at the Shores, and you lose a shoe, look for Moby. He always carries them off. He runs the neighborhood, He even tries to keep up with cars, which has resulted in him getting hit twice! He really shouldn't be alive, but he is still here. If you are on a walk and he has the energy to run to your house with you, he will be way to tired to go get back home, so he is yours for the day, unless you call Stacy to come and get him. He is Moby Shore...........but he really feels like eveyones dog here on Big Island.

It's a Sunday afternoon ritual at the Shores, to come over for lots of fun. Here the boys are getting ready to go tubing. On the far left is Austin Stamper, a family friend, my nephew Bo in the middle, and Jackson, my 10 year old.


No comments:

Post a Comment