Sunday, July 18, 2010

Baby Hays and his first 4th of July

Our family has a tradition of celebrating the 4th on my sister Stacy's dock. We sure didn't want to leave out little Hays. The boat stayed docked, and Hays stayed very cool that way. Not even 2 wks. old, he was very included in our 4th of July celebration. There was actually about 20 some kids around. Tons of friends as well. Lots of action and loads of fun. I love babies....I love babies...I love babies...especially when it's Hays!!
My Dallas is so Good with him!

Ellie giving him a little kiss on the head.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie,
    I found you through your sister's blog. She is our weather lady around these parts =)

    That little Hay's is absolutely adorable, and so are his cousin's and auntie!!

    Nice to meet ya =)

    Have a Blessed evening,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete