Sunday, July 18, 2010

Tybee vacation summer 2010

Once again this summer my sister Stacy and I took our families to Tybee Island Georgia to create more great memories! We also talked our parents into going with us. We all drove, got there Saturday morning, and mom and dad had to rush out of the state on a one way flight back to Missouri due to our little sister, Natalie, unexpectedly needing to have her baby. They left early Wednesday morning..............did I say ....create memories? Boy did we ever!!
Cooper D.

OHHHH to be a kid again! Doesn't that look heavenly? Unfortunately I found this in the fridge the next morning, and before I knew it, I had finished it off.....oops! Oh well, it was delicious!!!


Dallas and Sophie having a little fun while we all wait in line to eat at Mrs. Wilkes in Savannah.


WE tried to get Cooper to stop doing this for his own safety, however he would slow way down and actually it is so stinkin cute and totally defines his personality. Very talented huh?





No comments:

Post a Comment