Sunday, July 18, 2010

Tybee vacation, cont........

The boys on the pier one evening. My nephew, Bo in the middle.
All 7 of the kiddos. Starting on the left is my oldest, Dallas. Every other one is an Ezard, ending with little Ellie grace on the end.

My 4. Cooper, Jackson, Dallas, and Ellie


Jackson and Dallas



This happened to be the same day that Mom and Dad had to leave unexpectedly due to the early arrival of Baby Hays. It didn't take the kids any time at all to take over their bedroom. This happened to be late one evening, most of us were already in bed and I went to check on where all of the other kids were and this is what I found. A very intense card game. Ellie with all of the boys. She had always enjoyed playing with boys more than girls. Now you can see why! She is surrounded by boys all of the time!





No comments:

Post a Comment