Saturday, August 7, 2010

"my weeekend while mommy was away"cont.....

I caught my big cousin Jackson checking me out a few times. People say he resembles my daddy with all of those freckles on his face. I wonder if I will look like Jackson too?
Silly cousin Ellie LOVED my crib! I am not sure why....because I don't!!!!

The "brothers" laughed all night watching "A Christmas Story". Must have been pretty funny! My worry at this time was that I wasn't going to be going to my crib!


So far, so good! I heard my Aunt Stefie say she was going to stay with me the entire night on the couch. wooohooo!!



O.K. I admit it! I love my paci! I always have. But for some reason my Auntie and cousins could not stop laughing at me this morning while a enjoyed a little "me" time. I even gave them all a break from having to hold me. I hope my Aunt Stefie leaves this paci at my house. I just love the way it fits my mouth!!





No comments:

Post a Comment