Monday, July 5, 2010

Surprise Arrival................cont............

Looky who decided to come when we were all away on a family vacation? You guessed it, little baby Hays. Our family made our way to see him the first chance that we had, which was the very next morning after getting home at 9:00 the night before.He was only working on 4 days old. Jackson thought he was pretty neat, but maybe just a little boring for now!!
Oh Ellie loves babies, especially boy ones! When Aunt Natalie told her she was having a baby, Ellie said..........."it better be a boy and I don't want him to have any hair" Ellie is very pleased with baby Hays.!!


Dallas couldn't wait to get her hands on her little cousin. She is alot like me when it comes to "nurturing" She loves little kids, babies, and loves the idea of babysitting. I was always like that too. When Hays' momma was born, I was the same age as Dallas, and I was in 'heaven". My own little live baby to take care of, and that is exactly what I did. I babysat her in the summer while mom went to work and many evenings.......Dallas thinks I was so lucky, and I have to say that I was. So, Dallas begs me to have one more baby so she can experience what I did, to which I say NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, 4 is plenty. Now we can just spoil little Hays!!

I have to say that my little aunry Cooper was the most excited the night that Hays was born while we were in Georgia. We all waited up that night and it was around 11:00 when the calls started coming in that he had finally arrived!! Coop jumped out of bed to go and get all of the other kids to hear the news. He was so excited. And when we got the first text picture, Cooper started talking to him and kissed the phone. So Sweet!!!



I so love our baby Hays!! I knew that I would love him, but I can relate it to carrying my own, in the way that you don't know how much love you will have until you hold them and see them for the first time. That is how I felt with Hays!! The LOVE was stronger than I even expected it to be!!





No comments:

Post a Comment