Saturday, August 7, 2010

"My weekend while my mommy was away"

My Aunt Stefie and my cousins came to watch me for a few days while my mommy and daddy went away for their Anniversary. It made me worry at first because I am trying to train my mommy and daddy not to let me cry. I think they might be catching on. So I had to set things straight from the very beginning.Aunt Stefie and my cousins had to realize ..........
There was going to be a whole lot of this .............

If there was not enough of this!!!


My Auntie even bought this handy little carrier, just so I could be really close to her all weekend!! She catches on fast!!! I think I am really going to like her!!









1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking such good care of our little man. He is worn out from his weekend =)

    ReplyDelete