Thursday, September 10, 2009

I cherish these days.......

This is my last year with my baby girl before she starts to kindergarten next year. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, we have all day together alone....The other days of the week I work, and she goes to pre-school. When Ellie starts Kindergarten, I will have had a child home with me on my days off for a total of 13 years straight. What am I going to do??? So for now, I am trying to make the most of it. These pics, just give an idea, of some of the things that we do in a typical day.Ellie loves to bake, and it doesn't matter what it is. So Today, we baked a double batch of Chocolate chip cookies. We will take some with us to Dallas Basketball practice, for an afternoon snack for all of the kids. The best part about this is you don't have to share the bowl with any siblings when it comes time to "lick". heheh
Of course, we started with washing our hands

Ellie took time to kinda water the plants on the front lawn. She enjoyed it. For those of you who have seen my blog before, and I am sure my lil sis, Nat is going to point it out again, but Ellie when she is home, doesn't wear a shirt very often. What can I say, she has brothers, and is kinda a "tomboy". She won't be able to get away with this much longer, so for now, it's o.k.

first thing this morning, she went into my closet and found some of my high heeled boots, so that she would be tall. Dallas has been doing this lately, so now Ellie is too.



Ellie always gives mommy time for luvin'. I love her so much!!!





1 comment:

  1. Does Ellie EVER wear a shirt???? I don't think I have seen her fully clothed for MONTHS! =)

    ReplyDelete