Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Girls are getting baptised!!!!!!

The big day has finally arrived for Sophie and Dallas! The girls were so excited! They were glowing today in church. We were all so proud. Many family members came today to witness their love for the Lord. We even had an unexpected surprise to make the day even more special, and Stacy and I in tears.............................These girls have made us all soooooo proud. How blessed we are to have such awesome girls in our family. What a special day!!!
Our Little Grandma Scott. She doesn't' get out much because she can't. She is 91 years old and so fragile. She often says that she believes the only reason that she is still alive is to pray for all of her family. She hugged me today and said watching Dallas and Sophie get baptised today was an answer to two of her prayers. Nice to know you have a little prayer warrior standing in the gap for you on a daily basis. We haven't seem Grandma in awhile. Our Little Sis Natalie went to get her before coming to Camdenton to see the girls. Stacy and I never expected to see her so carefully scoot her walker around the corner, to sit down in the pews. We were a mess!!!! It meant so much to all of us for her to be there. We love her so much. Here she is sitting with my beautiful mother. Isn't she precious?!!
My good lookin' little Cooper D. He was named after my Grandpa Scott, who died when I was 10 years old of a heart attack. I believe he was only 67. Coops. middle name is David. I always heard that my grandpa was very mischievous as a kid and into everything. So I guess Cooper D. comes by it honestly!!! He is non stop and when i am tired he exhausts me, but he is so incredibly special!! I love that little dude!!


After church was over, the girls found Great Grandma and gave her some love.


Jackson and Bo. After watching their Sisters today, I think that they are excited about being next. I hope that Cooper joins them. What a special day that will be.



No comments:

Post a Comment