Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A beautiful Fall Sunday afternoon....Until the Basketball brawl

As the summer comes to a close, the lake becomes more quiet and peaceful. As my kids were all outside playing, I admired the beauty as I was standing on by driveway...because the "quiet" was getting ready to come to an end..........................
My two oldest asked me to be "referee" while they engaged in a competitive game of one-on one. I recalled that it sure had been awhile since they had done this, and as they started the game, I very quickly remembered why. The yelling "foul", the pushing, the accusations of someone cheating the entire time and the crying, yes I said crying. So......I took pictures to remind me how they used to compete together, because, after this game I said "NO MORE"!!!!
They are both just so competitive, and very athletic. Little brother Jackson can give Big Sis Dallas a real "run for her money". Not a good combo.
My little dude, Cooper D.



Look Aunt Natalie, Ellie has on a shirt!




1 comment:

  1. I like the picture of Coop... if you look closely over his shoulder Dallas and Jackson are trying to kill eachother.
    I'm also surprised Ellie remembers how to wear a shirt.

    ReplyDelete