Thursday, March 3, 2011

FIELD TRIP.....with just the cousins

It was finally time!!!We are all busy with our lives going in so many directions constantly, it is hard to get us all at the same place for a day to make memories such as the ones we made today! Not long ago my 93 year. old Grandma told me she remembers when she felt like she never had any time, but now all she has is time. WOW! It made me stop and think how things sure change for us all as we age. So, today was all for her. Mom, my sisters and all of the kids spent the day at the farm, loving on Grandma. I have so many memories there growing up. There was so much life around at one time. The constant sounds of the milk barn. Cows everywhere along with plenty of cats, and kittens. Now all of the barns are falling apart. There are no more dairy cows around and all of the familiar sounds of times gone by are silent. Another reminder of the passing years! But there is one constant. And that is Grandma. We love her so much! The kids went on many walks to explore. Cooper brought a box along hopeing that he would catch something....not sure what he had in mind! Bo was taken with the goats, he skipped out on this walk.


1 comment:

  1. I ought to admit that your blog is truly interesting. I have spent a lot of my free time reading your content. Thank you a lot!

    ReplyDelete