Thursday, March 3, 2011

FIELD TRIP.....with just the cousins

After spending the day at Great Grandma's house....Stacy decided that she knew of the best place to buy seeds, for our gardens that we plan on planting this spring. I know nothing about gardens, however I love the idea and Mom knows lots. She is going to partner with me. I know that they are alot of work. But with 4 kids to help, I am willing! Jackson, Sophie and Dallas, actually looking at a huge, beautiful Turkey!
This place was called Bakersville, in Mansfield, mo. It really was a neat place. The weather was also perfect for all of us to spend most of it outdoors.

More pics from Grandma Scotts house. Most of the kids, excluding Bo and Baby Hays.


Baby Goats. They were so cute.



Dallas just loving being out of school!





No comments:

Post a Comment