Sunday, March 21, 2010

Unexpected Reunion

This past weekend My Oldest Daughters Basketball team was invited to play in a tournament in Branson, it was very last minute. And what a surprise......my best friend and her daughter was also playing in the same tournament. It made my day on this nasty snowy weekend in March to see such beautiful faces walk into the gym.Chloe and Ellie. Very happy girls as well
Dallas and Mommy taking time to share a quick picture. I am surprised that we are able to smile..........after having a very tough few basketball games. Even more of a reason that we were all so happy to see the Bartletts.

Lovely Lori. As you can see she is wearing her beloved Jayhawks shirt. I REALLY can't believe that she is smiling due to the fact that she just heard that they lost by 2 points in March madness. Now I guess she will just have to cheer for another team.



No comments:

Post a Comment