Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cooper D. ROCKS

Last week Cooper had a little music concert in his first grade class. He doesn't like things like that at all. That morning he cried big tears trying to talk me into not making him participate. I encouraged him the best I could and told him that I would be there to see him at 1:00 and that he better act nice. As he tried to "throw up" before he left, trying hard to be sick, I pushed him out the door.At 12:30, I received a call from the school nurse. Before she could even begin telling me what happened, I assured her that I really didn't feel like he was a sick boy. Then she was able to "get out" the reason for the call. The little note says it all. My poor little dude. In this picture, it is hard to tell how bad the injury actually looked, but it was a little worse than I had anticipated. A huge purple pump knot, with a cut in the middle.
As you can tell, he is not too excited to be singing for me, but I couldn't get over how he was hit so square in the head, by a rock, and by his best friend..........hummmm


Do you think that maybe it was all planned out just 30 minutes before the concert so that he could get out of it? Cooper is that sharp to think of something like that. I guess I will never really know.



Jadin, the rock thrower. (the one with the dark hair and the dark eyes)





No comments:

Post a Comment