Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Super Big Day for Ellie Grace

Ellie has just started to ride a bike without training wheels. O.k. the girl needs a new bike that's her own. Mommy ran over hers when she left it out on the driveway the night before, and now her big brother Coopers bike will have to do for now. (how many parents can relate to doing the same thing?)
Look at my baby girl go!!

We are proud of Ellie, and she is so proud of herself!


She is only 4. Travis and I were laughing about the fact that our first born, Dallas was 6 when we finally took her training wheels off her bike for the first time. How careful we were. Now with Ellie being the 4th child, she has to keep up with all the rest, I'd say she is doing a pretty good job of it.




1 comment:

  1. Steph... Call me crazy.. but Frank and I BOTH watched Ellie ride her bike LAST summer without training wheels. Summer '08 when she was only 3 years old. I know you have a lot of kids and a lot to keep up with but I do think you are a year late with Ellie's big achievement =)

    ReplyDelete