Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The beauty in the actions of a child and why I simply adore my kids

Ellie has always loved playing with her babies! As I walked out on the porch today, I turned around and this is what I saw. The perfect use for the cat house. How precious?? This is so Cooper D. There is no doubt that my family will appreciate these pictures the most due to just knowing Coops personality. He was born crafty. Loves to shop, only if it is for him of course, and loves to decorate his room. Just recently, his big brother Jackson moved out of this room and into his own, leaving Cooper the master of this "domain". Anytime he comes across something unusual, he will visualize it in his own room. Take this Christmas star for example, it now adorns the walls of Coops room.


I had promised Cooper for days that I would stop at this particular road side stand that featured any and all things Fall. So Sunday, I caved in and he only had his eye on a few things that he felt would be perfect Fall decorations for his room. I didn't think that much more about it until today when I was putting away laundry and walked by Coopers room. I saw his little pumpkin, and corn. He can make me so mad, but man, I love that lil dude!!!!!!



Take a closer look at the corn. I thought it was pretty "crafty" where he chose to hang it.
Nothing could have been done more perfect in his little room, than by his little hands!




No comments:

Post a Comment