Sunday, May 9, 2010

Kitty Love

Our three-legged Cat had babies! I agreed to let her have one Litter of Kittens. I remember growing up and going to the farm where my Grandparents lived, loving on kittens and how special that was to me. Memories that I still carry with me up to this day. I wanted my kids to know that kind of special love for baby animals that I got to experience. It's awesome!! Cooper D. with his Pick of the litter.......Eddie. He reminded me of Eddie on the "Munsters" He was the only boy in the litter. This was taken of him when he was only 2 days old. Coops in love.
This is Eddie today. a week and a half old. They just opened their eyes. Eddie is a favorite with all of us. He is kinda a free spirit, doesn't hardly ever "cry", likes to wander off and keeps mamma kitty in a "tither. " He is a neat little kitty.

Little Pearl. She has a really wide little face and is beautiful. She has a twin named Piper. These 2 look like their mamma.


Zoie, Ellies pick. She is a twin to Eddie, only a girl. Isn't she just beautiful?



Little Pearl once again.





No comments:

Post a Comment