Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010 cont.......

Ellie with her big brother Jackson at Sunday morning breakfast at church. I've always thought that they look alot alike.
what a nice surprise. Ellies little friend Kylie was a guest at church today.

For Easter lunch our family went to my sisters house, the Shores. My mom and dad were also there. A few days earlier Sophie Bo and Bears other grandparents got them 4 baby ducks for Easter to live on this beautiful side of the lake. The kids all had great fun with them. In this picture are my 2 boys getting in the lake with the ducks. I told Cooper not to go any further. Do you think that he did? I will give you one guess..............look at his face and you have your answer.


Little Ellie with either Clementine, or Priscilla, not sure which



My oldest, Dallas





No comments:

Post a Comment