Saturday, November 28, 2009

Random winter pictures 2009

I realize that I won't have too many years left where I can tell all 4 of my kids exactly how to pose.....My 2 older ones I am sure will resist. But until then, isn't this just great? This was taken after church one sunday. And I will admit that there was about a thousand other things that they would rather have been doing. But it didn't take very long.Ellie before preschool one day eating breakfast. I thought that she looked so cute.

Poor Tricksy Tripod. What a good kitty she still proves to be. Ellie had her all stuffed in her baby carrier all morning long and that silly cat almost slept through the whole thing.


Dottie is sooooo pretty but is still so mean to our little three legged Tricksy! I never realized that cats were so territorial. It has been 5 months and she still has zero tolerance for Tricksy. I have given up on them ever becoming friends.



Cooper on "hat day" at school. It looks as if he grew a long dark pony tail over night. This was soooo Cooper D. I am sure that all of the teachers just loved it.





No comments:

Post a Comment